June 1st - August 31st
Join Pinnacle Peak's DRY HEAT CLUB This Summer!
Purchase 5 entrees from June 1st to August 31st to receive a FREE water bottle and your choice of t-shirt, tote bag,
or bandana!!! Visit Pinnacle Peak beginning in June and ask your server for a Dry Heat Club stamp card to participate!
Official rules: One card per person. Cards cannot be combined. One entree = one stamp. When you get your fifth stamp, you get your rewards. Redeemable only at Pinnacle Peak at 6541 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ.
Summer Features at Pinnacle Peak!
Enjoy these summer specials while supplies last!
- Tombstone Slim
- 1/2 lb burger topped with green chilies, salsa verde, and pepper jack cheese. A spicy burger for the brave! 11.99
- The Boss Hog
- 1/2 lb burger topped with pulled pit pork, bacon, BBQ sauce, and cheddar cheese. 15.99
- Midnight Snack
- 1/2 lb burger topped with bacon and mac and cheese. 13.99
- Frankly Ridiculous
- 1/2 lb burger, bacon, pulled pork, mac and cheese, green chilies, pepper jack, cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, and thicked cut grilled cheese for buns! 22.99
Limited Time Only
- Carne Asada
- Marinated and mesquite grilled carne asada, served with grilled pasilla chilies, shredded cheese, salsa, and tortillas. 17.99
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Our pork shoulder is cooked low and slow in our mesquite wood pits. Served on a fresh baked bun with bbq sauce. Comes with a side of coleslaw. 11.99
- Steakhouse Salad
- Salad greens tossed with cherry tomatoes, bacon bits, and blue cheese crumbles. Topped with mesquite grilled top sirloin and balsamic dressing. 13.99
- Corn Bread
- Two pieces of moist and delicious corn bread. Served with honey butter. Only .99!
- Traditional Shandy
- Barrio Blonde with lemonade. 6.00
- Southern Gentlemen
- Draught Huss Orange Blossom Ale with lemonade and peach schnapps. 6.00
- Sentinel Peak Dewpoint Dunkel with RC Cola. 6.00
- Puerto Peñasco
- Draught Bud Light with pineapple juice, tequila, Grand Marnier, and garnished with cilantro. 7.00
- Dos XX Lager with tomato juice, tapatio, and lime juice. Served with a salted rim and olives. 7.00
- Dog Days of Summer
- Draught Dragoon IPA with gin, grapefruit juice, and pineapple juice. 7.00
- Uncle Bear’s Wolfhound Irish Red with bourbon, campari, and sweet vermouth. 7.00
Thursday, June 28th The Parlor Show Returns - Dinner & Magic at Pinnacle Peak!
Pinnacle Peak Tucson presents an evening of dining and entertainment featuring two of the Southwest's premiere conjurers, Nate Anderson and Dr. John K. Redmon; The Magicians! Come and experience the mystery of their unique feats of prestidigitation and ledgerdemain. The intimate setting of this dinner show will allow you to experience the mystery and magic of these two award winning performers from just a few feet away as they astonish and amaze you!
Doors at 5:30pm, Dinner at 6pm, Show at 7:30pm!
Enjoy a 3-course dinner:
Choice of mesquite grilled chicken breast, filet mignon, New York Strip, or salmon fillet. Choice of baked potato or fresh vegetable. Garden salad and choice of dessert is included. 1 drink per person: Choice of house wine, draft beer, or golden margarita.
Enjoy dinner and a show for just $55 per person, or $100 for two people! Admission for just the show is $25 per person. Give us a call for more information or to reserve your tickets today! (520) 296-0911
Saturday, July 21st Barn Dance At The Savoy Opera House Featuring The Billy Shaw Jr Band! 7:30 to 10:30 pm
Back by popular demand! Put on your dancin' boots and head on over to The Savoy Opera House for a barn dance featuring your favorite live tunes with The Billy Shaw Jr Band! Doors at 6:30pm, Music at 7:30pm. $5 cover. Free admission with the purchase of an entree at Pinnacle Peak that evening. Ask your server for an admission voucher!