Get the gift on everyone's wish list: A gift card to Pinnacle Peak.
Click here to purchase!
Did you know Pinnacle Peak has a loyalty program?
Click here to find out more!
Location: 6541 East Tanque Verde Rd. Tucson Arizona
Reservations are accepted by phone for groups of 10 or more. Smaller groups that would like to shorten their possible wait time are encouraged to call the restaurant directly to be put on the “Call Ahead” list.
Monday - Friday 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Sunday 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Visit us during Cowboy Hour to get specials on drinks and appetizersMonday- Friday from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Pinnacle Peak and Trail Dust Town will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. Regular hours will resume on Friday, November 25, 2016.
Pinnacle Peak and Trail Dust Town will close at 8 PM on Christmas Eve. We will be closed on Christmas Day, and will reopen at 5 PM on Monday, December 26, 2016.
Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season!
To reserve a Holiday dinner (for parties of 20 or more), or for call-aheads, please call Pinnacle Peak directly at (520) 296-0911.
Pinnacle Peak is located in Trail Dust Town, Tucson's only in-town Western town. For more information about the amusement rides, stunt shows, special events, shops, and more please visit us at www.traildusttown.com.
Write us a message
Driving Directions from Tucson International Airport
1. Start from the Tucson Airport
2. Start out going northeast on S Tucson Blvd toward E Airport Dr.
3. Keep right at the fork to continue on S Tucson Blvd.
4. Turn right onto East Valencia Road. East Valencia Road is 0.1 miles past E Executive Dr Burger King is on the right If you reach E Wieding Rd you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
5. Turn left onto South Kolb Road. South Kolb Road is 0.2 miles past S McCulloch Dr
6. Turn left onto E Tanque Verde Rd. CIRCLE K is on the corner
7. 6541 E TANQUE VERDE RD is on the right. Your destination is just past N Camino Serna. If you reach E Pima St you've gone about 0.3 miles too far
7. 6541 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson, AZ 85715-3812
8. Arrive at the Destination when you see the Covered Wagon on the rocks